- We work with you to understand which documents
contain what information.
- You explain the business purpose for each type of
- We build a database or merge incoming data to an
- You can run unified searches and call up
comprehensive reports on demand.
Due diligence begins in a pre-merger
deal room. After the deal closes, the real work begins.
An integration team should efficiently merge business data
from acquired documents into existing operations. You can
rely on Solvaire to implement
field-tested procedures, or we can train your management and
staff to do the work in-house. Respect your business data by
demanding a high level of
- Document Integration
- Content Management
- Database Design
- Integration Training
- Administrative Support
- IT Specialists
- Project Managers
- Mixed Teams
- TRAX Integration Platform
- Imaging Tools
- Hosting Solutions
- VDOX Pre-Merger Platform
- Ask us to design a new database with our easy-to-use
TRAX software or let us merge incoming documents and content into your existing system.
- Enjoy a consistent executive summary of each document.
- Easily access your information on the web 24/7.
- Track parties to each agreement, execution dates,
commencements, terms, expirations and other key items.
- Set reminders to avoid missing crucial deadlines.
- Sleep well knowing that multi-layered security protects
your confidential information in an
SAS 70 Type II Compliant Data Center.
- Customize reports to meet your unique business needs.
- Request integration with your cloud.
- Consult with our staff about compliance with
Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and other
Request more information or a demonstration.
View Solvaire's Better-Than-99%
- Consultation: We interview you and your
personnel to determine all the essential attributes of the
incoming documents and the system into which they will be
- Customization: We can modify our
flexible, powerful, and blazingly fast TRAX platform to meet
your M&A project’s specific
adapt a solution for your current software.
- Retrieval: We assist you in cataloging
documents according to your specifications, and we implement
indexing and tracking procedure.
- Abstraction: Our project professionals
paralegals & corporate attorneys –
analyze your documents and accurately abstract all relevant
information. They extract, summarize and digitize all
- Scanning and Linking: We scan each
business document and link it to an executive summary to
allow you contextualized access to each original digital
image. You can send your documents to our Pittsburgh
headquarters or we can send a team to you.
- Quality Control: We implement strict
quality control procedures throughout every stage of our
process to ensure consistency
- Training: You and your employees will
learn to access document images, search the database, and
- Post an unlimited number of documents – in any format –
on a secure web site using our VDOX platform.
- Use a variety of file types, including pdf, jpg, Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.
- Customize the layout to meet
- Convert documents from paper, email or local hard drive
- Secure your documents with
encryption and password-protection.
- Apply varying levels of security for user access to
- Protect your data with redundant servers, daily back-up
- Track and report all user viewing activity.
- Enable multiple buyers, bidders and contractors of your
choosing to review the files on demand.
- Skip the training – Anyone
who knows how to use a computer can
just point and click.
- Provide your counterparties with a powerful search
- Get your files online quickly
– our experienced staff scans documents in-house or at your